When bleach and Pine-Sol are mixed in certain amounts, they make toxic chlorine gas. When chlorine is breathed in, it quickly makes you lose consciousness, stops your breathing, and kills you. Each of these cleaning products needs to be used on its own.
Both chlorine bleach and Pine-Sol are strong cleaners that make a lot of strong fumes when used. Ventilation is very important when using these cleaners safely, especially in small places like bathrooms. They can only be mixed with water and nothing else. But you can use them safely separately in the same room.
For example, bleach cleans and whitens sinks, tubs, and toilets and kills germs. Pine-Sol, on the other hand, is used more often to get rid of grease and clean floors. When these chemicals are used in this way, the fumes they give off do not mix to make deadly chlorine gas.
Chlorine bleach is a good way to clean and disinfect your home, but it can react in dangerous ways with many other chemicals. Not only should bleach never be mixed with Pine-Sol, but also with ammonia or any other high-pH product.
If you mix these chemicals by accident while cleaning, everyone in the room needs to go outside right away to get some fresh air. To get rid of the toxic fumes, the affected room needs ventilation right away. Before cleaning again, all the windows should be left open for a few hours.